Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF!

So is anybody else glad it's Friday? I had a company event last night at the Travs, and it was very warm and muggy, and I didn't get home until late so I am worn out! Hope everybody has had a great week and will have a fun weekend.

Don't forget tomorrow at 2 p.m. is the wedding of Laura Edwards and Daniel Melton. The ceremony and reception is at the church.

Sunday night, the girls will meet for our Sunday Topics Series in Room 222. Erica is going to lead us in a discussion about conflict with spouse. (We've all been there!)

And lastly, here are a couple of pictures I took from the Hill's Going Away Party.  We will definitely miss them, but know that God has a plan for them in the Arkansas River Valley.  (They sold their house in 3 days!Only God Himself can do that in this economy!)  Praise Him! Calvin took more pictures and I will try to get them posted soon.



See everybody on Sunday!

No comments: