Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good Things are Happening Here!

I'll be honest.  I'm a little overwhelmed today at the whirlwind of prayers being answered.  Seriously - God is so good, and we have a lot to be rejoicing over tonight!

First things first.  please welcome Kellan Lee Rowe to our Lifegroup! He was born last night at 10:56 p.m. and weighted 7 lbs, 10 oz, and was 21 inches long!  There is a sign-up list to bring Amanda and Nathan food, and if you didn't get that, please let me know and I will forward it to you.

Secondly, we would also like to congratulate Calvin and Ginger on the birth of their third grandchild.  Daniel Kemp Aldridge made his grand entrance early Tuesday morning and everybody is doing great.  For those of you who don't know, Calvin's middle name is Kemp, and he is so proud of his new little namesake.

And last, but not least,  let's all say thanks for a safe return for Jeremy Hefner.  He gets back tonight from a 4-month tour of Iraq, and I KNOW Kelley and Ryan will be glad to see him.  Don't forget to continue to pray for a safe and quick return for Ryan McDonald.  He'll be making his way home soon as well.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.  Remember that Lifegroup does not meet this coming Sunday, and there will be only one service at 10:30 a.m.

I'm personally so thankful for all of you in our life!




No comments: