Thursday, November 20, 2008

UPDATED Make Plans for Sunday Lunch Now!

So after driving by Emily's today while running errands, I discovered that they are CLOSED! (Not just closed for the afternoon, but for good). I am so sad for them, but it's not surprising in this economy. We are evaluating other options and nothing is set yet, but just know that we will go to lunch somewhere after church. The girls will be rolling in a church van with Ginger as our chauffeur to all of the open houses, so that will be something you don't want to miss!



Afterward, the girls are going to hit up the Open Houses in town - possibly all together, so leave a comment if you can come on Sunday afternoon so we will have enough spots for everybody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just reserved a church van for all us ladies to pile in and go to the Open Houses in. I think the van will add some real levity and giggling to our outing!
I hope everybody can come!

Ginger

Brittany and Brandon said...

Brandon and I will get to come. What do we need to bring for lunch?